Account Executive — Hospitality and Business (Providence)
Regan Communications Group, Providence, RI, has an immediate opening for an Account Executive to work on a variety of accounts in the hospitality and business industries. 3-5 years of public relations or marketing experience required, preferably in an agency setting.
The Account Executive will work in a team setting coordinating public relations services for a number of clients, while working closely with team members to ensure all of the objectives of the team’s clients are met. Also, the Account Executive will provide overall organizational and account management support to the team including updating and tracking weekly client reports.
Requirements include an in-depth knowledge of traditional and online media in the hospitality and business industries. Must have the ability to deal with a varied client base, and have poise under deadlines. A proven track record of placements with top local, regional and online media is essential. Qualified candidate must have good local media contacts, be familiar with the Rhode Island and surrounding media markets, be a quick thinker, and someone who can prioritize and multi-task. Some evening and weekend work is necessary depending on events. Excellent written and oral skills and social media knowledge are expected. Candidate must be able to work effectively in a demanding and fast-paced environment, while efficiently carrying out the Team Leader’s directives and working cooperatively with other team members.
Please send resume, cover letter, portfolio, writing samples and salary requirements to: email@example.com. No follow-up calls please.
Account Coordinator – New York City
RCG NYC has an immediate opening for an Account Coordinator to work on a variety of accounts in the lifestyle, hospitality and business industries. A bachelor’s degree in Public Relations or a related field is preferred.
The Account Coordinator will work in a small team setting coordinating public relations services for a number of clients, while working closely with senior team members to ensure all of the objectives of the team’s clients are met. The Account Coordinator will provide overall organizational and account management support to the team including updating client reports, creating and maintaining press clippings for all clients, and overseeing the internship program. The Account Coordinator will assist with community management for 1-3 brands, including monitoring all social properties, creating unique and engaging content, and assisting in building social media promotions and other initiatives. Candidate will work with the team to brainstorm and create social initiatives to grow the assigned communities.
Requirements include keen knowledge of varied traditional and online media in the lifestyle, hospitality and business industries. Must have the ability to deal with a varied client base, and have poise under deadlines. Proven track record of top-notch performance during previous agency positions is essential. Qualified candidate must be a quick thinker, and someone who can prioritize and multi-task. Excellent written and oral skills, strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms, including; Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, etc., and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) are expected. Candidate must be able to work effectively in a demanding and fast-paced environment, while efficiently carrying out the Team Leader’s directives and working cooperatively with other team members.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Digital Marketing
We are looking for an experienced and innovative Director of Digital Marketing to join the team at our Boston headquarters. In this role, you will be working closely with teams and clients to create comprehensive new media marketing campaigns, develop and execute eye-catching social media content, establish the brand or individual’s voice, engage with their digital communities, organically build followings and engagements, and improve traditional search engine optimization (SEO) rankings and search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns. As Director of Digital Marketing, you will direct and support Regan’s public relations teams in their social media and SEO/SEM efforts.
- Perform improvement measures to clients’ SEO standings and visibility.
- Create, manage and execute monthly content calendars for clients, including leading ideation sessions, writing content, gathering photo/video assets, coordinating client approvals, and scheduling.
- Craft comprehensive social media strategies for clients inclusive of brand audits, competitor analysis, and strategic recommendations.
- Execute successful organic and paid social media campaign strategies surrounding timely events, happenings, and beyond.
- Develop and oversee brand ambassador and influencer programs to engage clients’ online communities with innovative methods.
- Capturing visually-stimulating, engaging photo content.
- Engage proactively and reactively with community members and potential community members.
- Conduct social listening and leverage findings to inform social content, determine customer sentiment and understand competitive positioning.
- Provide regular reporting, insights and recommendations to clients.
- Participate in weekly status calls, quarterly business reviews, and annual meetings.
- Work directly with client teams across Regan’s offices on project deliverables.
- Manage Regan’s own social media efforts across channels.
- 4-5+ years’ experience in leading social media, SEO and SEM efforts.
- Extensive knowledge of social media analytics across social platforms.
- Photography experience, especially in the lifestyle/hospitality verticals.
- Experience executing organic and paid content strategy across social channels.
- Proven SEO track record for past businesses.
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
For job opportunities with Regan Communications Group, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org