Director of Digital Marketing
We are looking for an experienced and innovative Director of Digital Marketing to join the team at our Boston headquarters. In this role, you will be working closely with teams and clients to create comprehensive new media marketing campaigns, develop and execute eye-catching social media content, establish the brand or individual’s voice, engage with their digital communities, organically build followings and engagements, and improve traditional search engine optimization (SEO) rankings and search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns. As Director of Digital Marketing, you will direct and support Regan’s public relations teams in their social media and SEO/SEM efforts.
- Perform improvement measures to clients’ SEO standings and visibility.
- Create, manage and execute monthly content calendars for clients, including leading ideation sessions, writing content, gathering photo/video assets, coordinating client approvals, and scheduling.
- Craft comprehensive social media strategies for clients inclusive of brand audits, competitor analysis, and strategic recommendations.
- Execute successful organic and paid social media campaign strategies surrounding timely events, happenings, and beyond.
- Develop and oversee brand ambassador and influencer programs to engage clients’ online communities with innovative methods.
- Capturing visually-stimulating, engaging photo content.
- Engage proactively and reactively with community members and potential community members.
- Conduct social listening and leverage findings to inform social content, determine customer sentiment and understand competitive positioning.
- Provide regular reporting, insights and recommendations to clients.
- Participate in weekly status calls, quarterly business reviews, and annual meetings.
- Work directly with client teams across Regan’s offices on project deliverables.
- Manage Regan’s own social media efforts across channels.
- 4-5+ years’ experience in leading social media, SEO and SEM efforts.
- Extensive knowledge of social media analytics across social platforms.
- Photography experience, especially in the lifestyle/hospitality verticals.
- Experience executing organic and paid content strategy across social channels.
- Proven SEO track record for past businesses.
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
For job opportunities with Regan Communications Group, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org